My running shoes are too clean
Since I got bitten by the running bug, it has been really cold outside. Which means... most of my running to this point has been on a treadmill. Last week and this week, there have been days where I can lace up my shoes and go outside.
Today as I was lacing up my shoes, I had this thought: my running shoes are still white. And that makes me sad. I want to be a badass with dirty running shoes.
I need to start running through mud puddles.
Easy 2 miles in beautiful weather today. I loved every minute.
Today as I was lacing up my shoes, I had this thought: my running shoes are still white. And that makes me sad. I want to be a badass with dirty running shoes.
I need to start running through mud puddles.
Easy 2 miles in beautiful weather today. I loved every minute.


3 Comments:
i know what you mean! i got new shoes a few weeks ago and they're still blindingly white!
have fun dirtying yours up!!
Too funny! I am the opposite. I am one who is afraid of wearing my new(er) shoes when it has rained!
hahahaa..i know the feeling. the first 'muddy' run i had i felt like a complete and total badass.
find those puddle, babe. and get down and dirrrrty!
Post a Comment
<< Home