Saturday, January 27, 2007

These Kicks are Fast as Lightening!


With an impromptu trip home this weekend, I ended up getting my birthday present from my parents a week early, as opposed to the week after my birthday. Brand new running shoes! I got fitted at Fleet Feet, and the guy who helped me was super helpful and knowledgable. The process was more detailed than I thought it would be. I ended up running with a New Balance on one foot and a Saucony on the other to try to decide which I liked better. While running, I called out, "Which shoe is on my right foot?"



Well... Apparently the shoe that my feet are meant to run in is the Saucony Grid Omni 5. I am in love with my new shoes and so excited to try them out -- I really feel like a runner now!







*hide* I skipped the training today. I was busy getting the shoes. 3 miles either tonight and tomorrow. Woot!

1 Comments:

Blogger Iron Jayhawk said...

Woo!! Those shoes are sexy.

Have fun taking them out for their virgin run.

Just wait until the day they uber dirty...then you'll feel like a rockstar.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home