Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I really can't stay...

That's what I told the race coordinators when I went to pick up my packet on Sunday morning. I was shocked at the number of people actually running in that weather. It was ridiculously cold. So cold that the schools have had 2 hour delays both Monday and Tuesday this week. So I'm feeling pretty good about my decision to opt out.

Since Friday, I haven't really had a good workout. I have been feeling an indescribable kind of sick, where I don't know exactly what's wrong, but I know I feel "icky." I also know that yesterday I slept from 4:00 until this morning at 7:30, waking only to eat a little soup at 9.

Hopefully I will be feeling less icky and out running around again soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger miss petite america said...

rest up chica and feel better soon...

9:37 AM  
Blogger teacherwoman said...

I hope you are feeling better soon. Something is definitely in the air! I am doing everything I can to keep from getting sick, we'll see if it all works!

Yes, I went to UND. I actually graduated with my bachelor's degree in '04 and just started working on my masters this past may! I can't wait until may..I will be DONE!

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home