Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Love This Weather

I ran outside today! With my speedy roommate -- the athlete one. And we ran and ran until we didn't want to run anymore. Far and wide 'round the hills of Dubuque. For about 45 - 50 minutes. I have no idea how far we ran.

I just know that it felt amazing to run outside on this beautiful day...

:o)

2 Comments:

Blogger miss petite america said...

those are the best runs!! when you're not concerned with miles, just how GREAT it makes you feel!! congrats!

10:01 AM  
Blogger teacherwoman said...

Way to take advantage of the nice weather. Sometimes it feel so good to just get out there, run as long as your heart desires, and not worry about splits, miles, speed, etc. I think sometimes us runners get so caught up in number crunching that it really takes a lot out of the enjoyment of running. If all goes well, I hope to have a run like yours this weekend. Just go out there and enjoy it!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home