Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I'm Officially In

I am on my way out the door to go fax some very important information -- my registration for...

THE LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY
TEAM IN TRAINING!
It's official. I'm going to get the early bird schedule from the Chicago team, but run with the Iowa Chapter (and just do Chicago's mileage) until I get home from school in May. Then I will pick up with the Chicago Chapter to train for the marathon. I'm really in. I'm doing it.





Other exciting news... on Feburary 10, my family is going downtown to do a joint celebration for my birthday and my brother's birthday. On the way, we're stopping at Fleet Feet to get my parents' birthday present to me... MY VERY FIRST PAIR OF CUSTOM-FITTED RUNNING SHOES!




I am a happy girl today.


Update: It's 10:06 pm and I have officially faxed in all the information and signed my life away. I'm doing it.



Today's workout: Stairclimber -- 25 min -- 75 flights

3 Comments:

Blogger Iron Jayhawk said...

Woo! Welcome to the Team!

10:18 PM  
Blogger miss petite america said...

YOU. GO. GIRL.

8:45 AM  
Blogger teacherwoman said...

Custom made running shoes?!?! I am soo jealous!

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home