Thursday, February 15, 2007

Feeling Stronger

I was a bit under the weather last week... okay, a lot under the weather. I have a colon disease that flared up and, well, I'll spare all of you the details. Suffice it to say I ran about 1 day last week. I picked back up today, and man did it feel good. I did 2 miles, as per my schedule ala Jayhawk. And I loved every bit of those 21 minutes and 23 seconds.

Loved them.


Aaaaand... today I wore my TNT Training shirt for the first time! Check out those snazzy self-portraits. I am psyched.
P.S. If you want to donate... the link's on the right. :o)

3 Comments:

Blogger miss petite america said...

was wondering where you've been! glad to see you're back!

10:53 AM  
Blogger teacherwoman said...

Great photos!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Iron Jayhawk said...

hahahahaaa...Awesome...with a capital A.

It looks great on you! :) And way to get back in the runnin' groove.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home