Monday, January 15, 2007

More Running & Student Teaching!

Another 2 mile run to Paul Street today. I loved it. I am so confident with my 2 miles now -- I like the feeling of accomplishment at being able to do something I couldn't do when I started the running gig. I can just run 2 miles because I want to. Who knew? I'm excited to up the mileage and further impress myself!

And it's a short post for me tonight because I'm off to bed. Tomorrow is my FIRST DAY of STUDENT TEACHING! I know it will just be a lot of observing tomorrow, but I can't wait to get in the classroom. Hopefully I can actually sleep tonight... :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger miss petite america said...

man oh man, the student teaching is probably harder than the running! good luck with both :)

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home