Day One: I Feel Great!
Last night, I found a "Couch to 5k" program online, and my roommate altered it into a "Couch to S-No-W Fun" plan for me. It will sound easy to any seasoned runner, but over the next two months I am going to slowly build up to the S-No-W Fun 5 mile run.
Today started simple -- a 1/2 mile run and 1/4 mile walk. I actually walked 1/2 mile, because I ran and then walked back. It feels really good to get started. I wanted to run more, but Jon told me if I hit it too hard, I would tire out too quickly. He's probably right.
Today started simple -- a 1/2 mile run and 1/4 mile walk. I actually walked 1/2 mile, because I ran and then walked back. It feels really good to get started. I wanted to run more, but Jon told me if I hit it too hard, I would tire out too quickly. He's probably right.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home